This web-based service allows you to quickly and easily deploy over 140 federal, state, and local forms as Employee Self-Service forms. Symmetry Payroll Forms offers a number of advantages over other processes.
- Reduce your paper handling and error correction labor costs
- Increase Accuracy - Entries get validated for correctness and mandatory information must be included.
- Cut down on extra handling – Employee selections are limited to acceptable values (example: an employee cannot select withholding allowances and also indicate that they are Exempt)
- Shrink the number of questions - The Built-in Multi-State Library helps determine the right forms to display, based on reciprocity rules, nexus, work rules, and other criteria.
- Forms are always up-to-date - Form versions are always current (no file cabinets full of old forms)
- Don’t check the math - All calculations done on Form worksheets are completed with built-in tools automatically.
- Always on - The process is available 24 hours a day, not just when HR is in the office
- Works on all devices and browsers, including mobile computing devices – As you add more mobile options, the Forms are ready.
Here’s an example of a completed form:
It’s easy to deploy Symmetry Payroll Forms hosted version for your employees:
- Place a link on your Self-Service page or portal connecting to the special Launch Page built by Symmetry Software.
- The employee clicks on the link to prepare their withholding forms.
- The employee either enters their data or it is pre-filled from the Payroll/HR system.
- The Guide Me process walks employees through the proper questions or employees Choose the Forms they wish to complete.
- Employees verify their information and selections and submit their forms.
- The Results can be handled in a number of ways:
- Forms can be printed for manual submission
- Payroll department downloads completed transactions
- A Secure/FTP job can run to download completed transactions.
- Data Integration can pre-fill values and results can be posted back to your server.